How to repair the animatronic dinosaur when it is broken during the exhibition? I often encounter friends from the organizers to ask us this question. Many organizers may encounter dinosaur suppliers who are far away from the event site when they are holding a animatronic dinosaur exhibition, and they may not be able to come over the first time, or they may encounter some follow-up services and follow-ups. No, irresponsible dinosaur supplier. At this time, everyone will find the animatronic dinosaur net. The author often encounters this situation. The dinosaur was not hired by us, but he asked us for help when we encountered a problem. We were not busy at work. It is the first time to teach each other to solve these problems.
Everyone knows that the skin of the animatronic dinosaur is a layer of silicone. The skin of the dinosaur is easily damaged. If you encounter a naughty child during the exhibition, you can make a big mouth. With this word of mouth, it will affect the effect of the exhibition and the quality of the organizer’s exhibition. We need to repair it in the first time, so as to improve the organizer’s brand. So what should we do if we encounter this problem?
When everyone encounters the appearance of the animatronic dinosaurs at the exhibition, the following steps must be taken:
1. Contact the dinosaur supplier and let the dinosaur company repair it.
2. If the dinosaur supplier company cannot come the first time, we need to repair it by ourselves.
(1) We must first buy a glass glue and a glue gun.
(2) Find the damaged place and put the glass glue into the glue gun.
(3) Cut the rubber head with a blade.
(4) Hit the glue where the dinosaur skin is damaged.
(5) Have a blade to evenly touch the glue on the dinosaur skin.
Note: Be sure to wait until the glue on the dinosaur skin is completely dry before turning on the power to allow the dinosaur to move. We will be happy to provide you with professional help if you have any questions about animatronic dinosaur exhibitions, animatronic insects and other animatronic exhibitions.